The goal of the POWER program is early intervention to prevent more serious/acute injuries in sports and daily work activities. We accomplish this through encouraging proper alignment, client education, supportive taping technique and proper recovery.
Pre-paid Packages (Pricing for March and April purchase ONLY)
- $200 for 100 minutes ($2.00 per minute) Regularly: $250
- $300 for 200 minutes ($1.50 per minute) Regularly: $400
- $500 for 500 minutes ($1.00 per minute) Regularly: $750
* 3 month expiration
* 1 individual/immediate family per package (no sharing)
All packages in the POWER program apply to:
- Overuse/nagging pains
- Recovery modalities
- Home Exercise Programs for postural/movement correction
- Stability taping
This program does NOT include treatment of conditions with physician orders, injuries that need further assessment/diagnostics or post-surgical therapy.
If you have any questions on our POWER Program and what all it covers please feel free to send us and email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call 225-444-5668.
We look forward to discussing how this program will benefit you!
METS Physical Therapy Team